Consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary
- SEE NEWS AND EVENTS
- MASS SCHEDULE
04:00 PM SaturdayWEEKDAY
10:00 AM Sunday
08:00 AM Tuesday
06:15 PM 1st/3rd/5th Thursday
- See Mass Schedule
- Weekly Homily: Listen to the weekly Homily
- Bulletin and Calendar: View Bulletin and Parish Calendar
- Daily Readings: Visit U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops for Daily Bible Readings
- St. Patrick Catholic Church Strategic Plan:
- View St. Patrick Catholic Church Strategic Plan
- View St. Patrick Catholic Church Strategic Plan Worksheets
- Catholics Come Home: Visit Catholics Come Home
The Catholic Telegraph:
The official newspaper of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- Pregnancy and Family: See Pregnancy and Family Resources:
- Pastoral Planning: Visit Archdiocese of Cincinnati's Beacons of Light pastoral planning at www.catholicaoc.org/beacon.
- View Beacons of Light flyer.
- See Mary, Queen of Angels Family of Parishes
- Synod 2021-2023: Visit THE SYNOD ON SYNODALITY.
Updated April 20th, 2022
View SYNOD LISTENING SESSIONS SUMMARY REPORT
- Eucharistic Revival 2022-2025: Visit eucharisticrevival.org to learn more.
- From The Desk of Father Shawn...
- January 29th, 2023: NE-1 Family of Parishes Name
- Listen to Lenten Talks with Rev. Shawn Landenwitch
- LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS:
- View Upcoming Events
- Visit us on Facebook for more information.
- KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS SPAGHETTI DINNER Saturday, February 18th, KofC Spaghetti Dinner in Makley Hall after the 4:00 p.m. Mass.
EVANGELIZATION INITIATIVE LAUNCHING ON MARCH 12TH!
Logan County parishes will be launching our evangelization initiative on March 12th! All meetings will be held at Los Cabos restaurant located in Bellefontaine Ohio, and will include dinner, a video series, and fellowship.
We encourage parishioners to prayerfully discern whom you will invite. Invitations should take place beginning February 19th.
See Bulletin for more details.
- Tuesday, January 24th, 2023 Read Archbishop Schnurr's Letter to the Faithful Regarding Beacons of Light.
- Visit "Letter to the Faithful Regarding Beacons of Light" article.
- WELCOME MARY, QUEEN OF ANGELS FAMILY OF PARISHES Mary, Queen of Angels Family of Parishes is officially the Catholic identifier for the six parishes in Champaign and Logan Counties. Northeast #1 (NE-1) will continue to be the regional identifier of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- Read NE-1 Family of Parishes Name
- See Family of Parishes
- 2023 CATHOLIC MINISTRIES APPEAL (CMA) It is time to kick off the 2023 Catholic Ministries Appeal throughout the archdiocese! More than anyone in the world, the Catholic Church teaches, feeds, and heals. In our local community, this happens through the Catholic Ministries Appeal. Also, If we exceed our parish goal for the CMA, 50% of our over-goal stays right here in our parish. Please prayerfully consider supporting this year's CMA. For more information or to donate online, please visit CatholicAOC.org/CMA. Thank you!
- NATIONAL PRAYER VIGIL FOR LIFE Join Archbishop Schnurr in the National Prayer Vigil for Life, taking place on Thursday, January 19 at 7:00 p.m. Archbishop Schnurr will lead a rosary and holy hour at the Cathedral Basilica of St. Peter in Chains in Cincinnati. The holy hour will be immediately followed by overnight Exposition, concluding with 7 a.m. Mass the following morning. All are invited to attend. The National Prayer Vigil for Life is a nation-wide effort, encouraging each diocese to strongly continue their pro-life witness through adoration of our Eucharistic Lord.
- Visit National Prayer Vigil for Life to learn more.
- Holy Hour at the Cathedral Basilica of St. Peter in Chains
PARISH WIDE NOVENA FOR EVANGELIZATION
Join us in praying the Litany of the Sacred Heart everyday from Sunday, January 8th through Monday, January 16th.
View Litany of the Sacred Heart Prayer
CHALKING THE DOOR: A BLESSING ON YOUR HOME ON EPIPHANY
Blessing one's home on Epiphany is a wonderful way to claim your house for Jesus Christ, and to consecrate the whole year to the service of Our Lord. We encourage you to take some chalk home today, and say the following set of prayers.
Using the blessed chalk, mark the lintel of your front door (or front porch step) as follows: 20+C+M+B+23 while saying: "The three wise men, Caspar, Melchior, and Balthazar, followed the star of God's Son who became human two thousand and twenty three years ago. May Christ bless our home and remain with us throughout the new year. Amen".
Then offer the following prayer:
"Visit, O blessed Lord, this home with the gladness of your presence. Bless all who live or visit here with the gift of your love; and grant that we may manifest your love to each other and to all whose lives we touch. May we grow in grace and in the knowledge and love of you; guide, comfort, and strengthen us in peace, O Jesus Christ, now and forever. Amen".
(BLESSED CHALK IS AVAILABLE IN THE BASKET IN THE BACK OF CHURCH)
EUCHARISTIC REVIVAL: RELICS TOUR IS COMING TO WAPAKONETA
Join us at the Blessed Carlo Acutis Eucharistic Festival, Monday, January 30th thru Sunday, February 5th, 2023, at St. Joseph Church, 101 West Pearl St. Wapakoneta, OH.
• Venerate a relic of Bl. Carlo Acutis and St. Manuel Gonzalez Garcia
• Listen to talks on Bl. Carlo, Relics, and the Eucharist
• Adore our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament in St. Joseph's Adoration Chapel
• Tour a display of Eucharistic miracles
• Come to Holy Mass
• Receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation
A group from our parishes will attend the evening of Tuesday, January 31st. Contact the parish office to be included.
- Visit Blessed Carlo Acutis Eucharistic Festival for schedule of events and more.
- Learn more about the National Eucharistic Revival: Relics Tour
YOU'RE INVITED TO EXPLORE THE WONDER OF THE MASS
"Please join me in this special study so that you and those you love may come to know better God's great gift of the Mass."
- Archbishop Dennis M. Schnurr
Archbishop Dennis Schnurr would like you to join him for a special study of The Mass video series from Bishop Robert Barron's Word on Fire Ministries. Each Sunday from January 8 through February 12, Archbishop Schnurr will email you one episode of the series along with his own brief insights, which you can watch on your own time and at your own pace, to explore the wonder of the Mass. Each episode of the series is only about 25 minutes. This is a great way to join fellow Catholics across the archdiocese to deepen your understanding of the Mass and experience it in a whole new way. Visit CatholicAOC.org/theMass to sign up, and see the bulletin for more details.
- Watch "Join Archbishop Schnurr for a study of the Holy Mass". (1 min)
ONLINE RESOURCES FOR THE MASS STUDY GUIDE:
Books of the Bible Online
- Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC) Online
AVE VERUM CORPUS, NATUM DE MARIA VIRGINE
Here is the full translation of the Latin Text:
Hail, true Body, born of the Virgin Mary,
having truly suffered, sacrificed on the cross for mankind,
from whose pierced side water and blood flowed:
Be for us a foretaste [of the Heavenly banquet]
in the trial of death!
O sweet Jesus, O holy Jesus,
O Jesus, son of Mary,
have mercy on me.
Pray for the peaceful repose of the soul of Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
"Please join me in praying for the peaceful repose of the soul of Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, who was a vicar of Peter and faithful shepherd of Christ's Church."
-Archbishop Dennis M. Schnurr
- Read Archbishop Schnurr's full reflection on Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI.
- Watch Mass for the peaceful repose of the soul of Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI at the Cathedral Basilica of St. Peter in Chains in Cincinnati on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at 5:15 p.m.
A Christmas Message from Archbishop Schnurr
Jesus rescued us from the road to destruction and has shown us the way back to eternal life in God. In that marvelous exchange, Jesus revealed His humanity on the first Christmas so that humanity could share in His divinity.
May you and your family know God's love this Christmas.
- Watch "A Christmas Message from Archbishop Schnurr". (2 min)
ZETEO - To seek in order to find
St. Mary's Youth Group will meet on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the undercroft of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Urbana. Anyone in high school is welcome.
Our fall dates are: October 2nd & 16th, November 6th & 20th, December 4th
Bring your appetites. There will be pizza.
Bring your questions. There will be answers.
Bring your friends. There will be joy.
If you have any questions, please email Fr. Jacob Lindle: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Zeteo Youth Ministry 2022 flyer
Third Saturdays at 11AM
NE 1 Sack Lunch Ministry for Women
All women are welcome to join us in Makley Hall at St. Patrick on Saturday, Nov 19th & Dec 17th from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. for an NE 1 Sack Lunch Ministry! And continues every Third Saturday of the Month.
Wednesdays at 7:30 PM
THAT MAN IS YOU
All men are invited to attend "That Man is You" program on Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. in Makley Hall. Please join us!
Lenten Talks with Rev. Shawn Landenwitch:
- Last Supper: The Passover, the Temple, and the Prayer of Jesus
- Last Supper, 2022 Lenten Talk Part 1
- Last Supper, 2022 Lenten Talk Part 2
- For additional Lenten Talks, see From The Desk of Father Shawn.